Riverside DUI Attorney
Defense for Drunk Driving Charges in California
When you are facing a DUI charge, what you do immediately after your arrest will greatly affect the outcome of your case. Those who contact a skilled Riverside DUI lawyer from the Law Offices of Grech & Packer have the opportunity to defend their cases and fight to avoid the severe penalties they will face if convicted.
Our legal team has experience and know-how to bring to your case, as our lead attorneys are both certified by the state as Criminal Law Specialists. We are a highly rated defense team that takes on every case determined to protect the client and fight for them throughout every step of the process.
We're ready to discuss your legal options. Call Law Offices of Grech & Packer at (951) 291-0105today to speak with a Riverside DUI lawyer.
Cases Our Riverside DUI Lawyers Handle
There are a number of defense options that can be taken early in the case, and it is crucial that we are involved as soon after your arrest as possible. Do not attend any court hearings without our Riverside DUI attorney there to represent you and protect you.
Our Riverside DUI lawyers have extensive experience, thorough training, and a documented record of accomplishment in the field of criminal law, including all types of DUI cases, including:
- 10 Day Rule & DMV Hearings
- Breath & Blood Tests & Field Sobriety Tests
- DUI with Injury
- Felony DUI
- First Time DUI & Multiple DUI
- Illegal Checkpoints & Unlawful Police Stops
- Out of State DUI
- Underage DUI
- Vehicular Manslaughter
Penalties for DUI in California
If convicted of drunk driving, you could face a number of serious consequences, depending on prior convictions and the existence of any aggravating circumstances.
Conviction could lead to such penalties as:
- First DUI: Imprisonment in county jail for as long as 6 months, license suspension for 6 to 10 months, and fines of $390 to $1000
- Second DUI: Imprisonment in county jail for 96 hours to 2 years, license suspension for 2 years, and fines of $390 to $1000
- Third DUI: Imprisonment in county jail for 120 days to 1 year, license suspension for 3 years, and fines of $390 to $1000
- Felony DUI: Incarceration in a state prison for 16 months to 3 years, license suspension for 4 years, fines of $390 to $1000, DMV designation as a Habitual Traffic Offender (HTO)
- DUI with Injury (Misdemeanor): Imprisonment in county jail for 5 days to 1 year, license suspension for 1 to 3 years, fines of $390 to $5000
Like many others charged with DUIs, you may possess no prior criminal record whatsoever. In the court's view, however, this may mean very little, and you may be subjected to penalties as severe as those levied against individuals with prior criminal histories. It is in your best interest to secure the services of a Riverside DUI attorney who can establish the facts of your case, and work towards a favorable result for you and your family.
- 3 Tricks Prosecutors Use to Secure A DUI Conviction
- How to Avoid 5 Common DUI Mistakes
- Can I Drive After A DUI Conviction?
In the event that you have been arrested and charged with drunk driving, contact our Riverside DUI lawyers immediately. We will review your case to build a strong defense against your charges. Call (951) 291-0105 or submit an online contact form today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Let us help answer questions regarding your case.View Our FAQ
Experience in Legal Strategies
Dedicated to delivering incredible results.Why Hire an Attorney
Put a Specialist on Your Side
Offers the highest standard of legal knowledge and insight.What is Board Certified
Experience combined with passion.Meet Our Team